Personal Injury Lawyers – Richmond, Virginia
Personal Injury related additional media & information:
What To Do When… A Dummies Guide to the legal verse. A legal chat podcast.
- WTDW Podcast | Episode 13: What To Do When…You Are Injured in a Car Wreck.
- WTDW Podcast | Episode 25: What To Do When… Depositions Happen.
- WTDW Podcast | Episode 26: What To Do When… You Are Charged with Reckless Driving by Speeding.
- WTDW Podcast | Episode 29: What To Do When… You Get Pulled Over & Police Want to Search Your Phone.
- WTDW Podcast | Episode 42: What To Do When… You Have To Defend Yourself.
- WTDW Podcast | Episode 43: What To Do When… You Have To Defend Yourself – Part II.
When you are injured through no fault of your own, you need help! You need a shelter from the onslaught of medical bills and insurance company phone calls. We believe that when you have been injured as the result of someone else’s actions or negligence, they should be held accountable for your loss with or without the help of their insurance company. With your recovery in mind, we will work hard to understand the unique challenges associated with your case so we can give you the personal attention and care you deserve. Our goal is to get you the full compensation that you deserve. Our experience lawyers are not afraid to stand up to insurance insurance companies and their attorneys to ensure that your re treated with respect and dignity. We will protect your rights and best interests both instead and outside the courtroom. We have the experience icen to handle your automobile accident whether it involves a car, truck, tractor trailer or motorcycle.
We also represent clients who suffer from injuries that are not associated with driving. We can help you when you are injured at a business or somewhere other than you home.
Scott Cardani aggressively focuses on criminal defense and family law, personal injury (auto accidents), and other areas such as business and general law, with experience handling thousands of criminal and civil litigation cases. He handles cases all over the Tri-City area, including the City of Richmond and Chesterfield, Henrico, Hanover, Goochland and Louisa counties. Contact Scott Cardani.