Richmond, Virginia | Criminal Defense Lawyer
Criminal Defense related additional media & information:
More Criminal Defense matters that our legal team specializes in:
What To Do When… A Dummies Guide to the legal verse. A legal chat podcast.
- WTDW Podcast | Episode 4: What To Do When… You are Facing Reckless Driving.
- WTDW Podcast | Episode 5: What To Do When… Marijuana’s Legalization in Virginia.
- WTDW Podcast | Episode 8: What To Do When… Guardian Ad Litem.
- WTDW Podcast | Episode 13: What To Do When…You Are Injured in a Car Wreck.
- WTDW Podcast | Episode 15: What To Do When… Criminal Law with guest Russ Stone.
- WTDW Podcast | Episode 25: What To Do When… Depositions Happen.
- WTDW Podcast | Episode 26: What To Do When… You Are Charged with Reckless Driving by Speeding.
- WTDW Podcast | Episode 28: What To Do When… Avoiding A Juvenile DUI.
- WTDW Podcast | Episode 29: What To Do When… You Are Pulled Over & Police Want to Search Your Phone.
- WTDW Podcast | Episode 31: What To Do When… Your Student Has Been Accused.
- WTDW Podcast | Episode 36: What To Do When… Your School Age Kid Gets Into a Fight at School.
- WTDW Podcast | Episode 37: What To Do When… Your Teenager Enters Party Season.
- WTDW Podcast | Episode 42: What To Do When… You Have To Defend Yourself.
- WTDW Podcast | Episode 43: What To Do When… You Have To Defend Yourself – Part II.
- WTDW Podcast | Episode 47: What To Do When… Expungement in Virginia.
From Critzer Cardani – Call today to schedule a FREE consultation with an experienced Criminal Defense Attorney at Critzer Cardani PC. If you or your child is facing a criminal charge in Richmond, Henrico, Chesterfield, Goochland, Hanover or any of the surrounding areas, hiring an experienced attorney matters! Getting entangled in the criminal justice system can have life altering consequences at any age. At Critzer Cardani PC, we understand that you never intended to be in this situation and we are honored you chose us to help.
Hiring an experienced criminal defense attorney is crucial to getting the charges against you dismissed or working to reducing the charges and/or penalties as much as possible. Our criminal defense consultations are FREE.
Before going to court on your own or pleading guilty to any crime, you should talk to a lawyer about your rights. Remember – as we always say, do not try to defend yourself in court or talk to law enforcement without speaking to an experience attorney… like the ones at Critzer Cardani PC.
DEFENSES: the are many ways to build a strong defense in your case and the facts and circumstances matter even if you do not think much about them.
You need to contact a skilled Virginia criminal defense lawyer who has experience handling these types of criminal defense cases. Our lawyers will be able to investigate your case, talk to witnesses, and also provide you with your legal options in order to fight for your charges to be lessened.